Friday, July 13, 2007

All Boxed In...



TGIF!! Can you tell I am excited about a weekend? Work and home projects (we just moved recently and I still have boxes etc!)have taken over my life this week, so, time for a breather! I haven't even really had time to stamp!

This card was one I made last week and didn't post. I wanted to try something monochromatic and had the background paper as my starting point. I used the Impression Obsession word frames, a flower punch and some Pearl Ex. I stamped the frames on two shades of pink, cut the inside out of the frame on the light pink and then stamped the words on each cut out box. The color of ink I used to stamp the boxes and words was a tad bit too dark, so while the pigment ink was still a tad wet, I brushed on some Micro Pearl Pearl Ex and it toned the whole thing down and actually matched my paper quite well!

Hate to say this, it's back to the daily grind for me! Hope you are sailing into Saturday, enjoying today!

No comments: