Friday, December 28, 2007

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Hope. With it, comes 7 interesting things about me.... (if you get bored after number one, I am sorry!!!) :-)
1.I won the neighborhood battle of Kareoke by singing Cindi Lauper's Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! (Don't ask why... maybe too many beers!)
2. I have taught knitting classes (my second crafting passion)
3. I am the editor of a magazine and love to write!
4. I used to be a television news anchor
5. I've met/seen every living President of the United States - even gave President Clinton some bagels... wierd huh??
6. I am originally from Detroit
7. My family was on Trading Spaces family.


And... to share the wealth... I'm going to tag
Charlotte,Daniella , Bernadette,Debbie, Kelli , Laura, , Tina... AND... my mom... Pat!

Thanks for playing guys! It will be fun to read your answers!

5 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

I would rather claim to be a Lion's fan than have to say I met George Monkey boy. When did you leave Detroit? Pistons fan?

Jules said...

Wow, great personal tidbits!!! You look like you should be on TV!!! That is so funny you were on trading spaces, I will have to pay attention if I see any old reruns, did you like what was done to your place?

Anonymous said...

Hi there Julie,
I love the card with the honey bee. My site actually has a new theme instead of banner but pretty much the same thing. Yes, I can leave a comment if you have nickname on it. My brother lives in Powell, Wyo. so I have flown into Billings before.

Julie Koerber said...

Juliann, Yes... we did LOVE what they did. They did a jungle gym theme in our basement - half the basement was a work out space, the other half was a jungle play room for our kids. It was really, really cool. Funny thing - we moved about a year and a half later and the buyers made us promise- in writing- that we wouldn't tear apart the room and take pieces of it! It was actually in the buy/sell agreement! Funny, huh???

Kanani said...

Fun to read about you! Trading Spaces! I loved that show! What designers were on your episode? And who did your room? How fun!