Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hero Arts Preview


10 Minute Card


Well... fun stuff! My LSS is having a Hero Arts party this weekend and we get to play with all the new stuff! Since I am going to be teaching (along with Shirley and Phyl)---we got our hands on the goodies early! Here are a few of my creations. The first one is one of the cards we'll do in my class and the second is a sample of a 10-minute card. I have other cards up my sleeve... but they will have to wait until tomorrow! Off to get kiddos from school!

Hope you had a great Wednesday!

6 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful cards very elgant ,brilliant work ,Dawnx

Mescrap said...

Another great cards !!!
And finish it in 10 minutes .
I hope i can do that too :)

The Rubber Maid said...

Love the Hero Arts cards, they are so cute and thet make me feel like ordering new stamps. Awesome as usual DD, your favorite Mom

Janine said...

I love what you have done here. I have strayed away from Hero the last little while but may have to see what is new...

Diane said...

Oh how lovely Julie!!! Love the sentiment!!

SueStampin Daly said...

Very pretty