Thursday, January 3, 2008

More Hero!



Hello all!
I thought I'd bring you part two of my prep for this weekend's big Hero preview at my LSS. It promises to be a bunch of fun! Wish you could all join us! :-)

This card was created with one of the new clear sets from Hero Arts. I used my Nestabilites to create the circles and the scalloped circles, stamped the butterfly twice - once in black so that the antennae would be black and then a second time on red card stock with red ink. I cut out the butterflies and then embellished with a little bling! I matted them on the white circles, matted the scalloped circles on some polka dot paper, and added a circle saying that I cut out with a circle punch. After I punched it, I used one of those ribbon hole punches so that I could string my gingham ribbon through. I thought this was a fun and FAST card!

Happy Thursday!!

6 comments:

Jules said...

This is so cute, love the little butterflies!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,great colours ,Dawnxx

Janine said...

Beautiful... Yeah I wish we were closer so that I could join the fun. Have a great time !!

Kanani said...

Love this card. It is so bright and cheery!

Mescrap said...

Another beautiful card !

Diane said...

Love it Julie,great and bright colors!!!!