Monday, April 14, 2008

Bloom With Abandon

Hi all ! Happy Monday!
This is a card that I am doing tomorrow in a class at my LSS. It is seriously a ten minute card!The image is the March Stamp Of The Month from Cornish Heritage Farms. While you can't buy the stamp and the phrase as a set any longer at their site, you can find the flower HERE and the saying HERE, if you like them!

To make this card, I cut two mats for my main image and then cut half of the card front out of a decorative paper. I colored the "grunge flower" with two shades of pink marker and two shades of yellow for the center. The flourish is also from Cornish Heritage Farms Rummage Bin Collection. It's called Beautiful and even has half of the grunge flower in the set. After I stamped and matted it all up, I added some pink "dew drops" to the lower right corner. That's it!

Sorry to make this so short and sweet..... just that kind of day. And.... we're off and running!
Have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

Janine said...

This is soooooo pretty!!! I have been running since 7 am... I am just doing a few business things on the computer and then heading to work.. Have a fab day and give your MOM a hug for me...
Talk soon.
Janine

Laura Davis said...

Simply beautiful Julie:)
Laura

Diane said...

Lovely card Julie!!!

Curt in Indy said...

I'm a "newbie" at card making, but I think I do a pretty good job. I just wanted to tell you that your creations are AWESOME! Your consistency is amazing. You are truly an inspiration for me! By the way, I'm one of the few "guys" that do this. Thanks for the great card ideas. They are truly wonderful!

Curt O'Brien
Carmel, IN

Jennifer Buck said...

So cute! Love it! I hope you've had a great day! Take care and thanks for sharing! :)

Mescrap said...

This is really pretty card. Love the drew drop that you put on.

Chris said...

Julie,
We are Live with Page Plans. Go to my blog and click on the Page Plans Blinkie. Thanks for your encouragement and support!!