Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The cat is out of the bag!

Well, if you missed the fun last night on Splitcoast for the Gina K. Designs reveal.... here's some of what you missed! We had a blast chatting the evening away!! And, had lots of fun revealing the new images! If you like a good challenge, click HERE to head on over to the Gina K. Forum! You'll see three sketch challenges and you have until Thursday at 8PM to enter the contests! If you enter a card, you'll be in a random drawing for a FREE STAMP SET! Fun Stuff! I even did a sketch for one of the challenges! :-) I'm challenge #1!

Here are the cards I made for the preview party....These two cards show the new set Jumping For Joy from Melanie Meunchinger! They are so fun and will easily go with any of Mel's other sets! She really has done it again!

And, then there is the cuter than cute zebra!!! Don't ya love the matching bling? That's another Gina K. release!

I even added a little "peek-a-boo" sentiment!

And... this was the final preview card of the night! It's part of the One Free With Three Set. If you buy three sets, you get this set -- free!


Of course, if you want to see the sets in full-- all you need to do is head on over to Gina K.'s site! Check out the gallery too to see some of the other new creations!

Happy Wednesday! Until tomorrow!

p.s. Edited to add! Well, last night when I did this post, I forgot to say that my Zebra card was influenced by a sketch that the gals over at Page Plans have going on this week!!!! So, check it out! FUN stuff!

22 comments:

Karen Lindsay said...

You always create the cutest, most colorful cards! Gina is lucky to have you on her team. I think I like the ostrich best, just because, but I love 'em all. :)

Lastel said...

Awesome cards , love them all !

Kim said...

Julie, your cards are awesome!!! Those stamps are just so much fun, thanks for sharing!!

Janine said...

Fabulous cards Julie.. Glad the party was fun!! I am heading over to Gina K.'s now to see all the new things.
Have a good one.

Penny said...

Fantastic! I just love the feathers and the peek-a-boo tag on the zebra one. Inspired!

Jennifer Buck said...

I love them all! What a fun sketch as well! I can't wait to play! Thanks for sharing, Julie! Have a wonderful day! :)

Laura Davis said...

OMGosh darling!!! I love what you did:) My best is the flip flops!
Laura

Dianette Seda said...

Great cards! As always you're definitely "out to impress".

Anonymous said...

Awww, these are so cute! Love your bright colors and that zebra is a doll!

Diane said...

Sweet Julie!!! Love the ostrich!
Glad you had fun at the party!!!
I wish I could afford all those new stamps,they are gawgeous,but health comes first,unfortunately!

Barbara Schram said...

I love your cards...but you already knew that fromt he release party! They really are fantastic! It was fun getting to know you...I look forward to more fun release parties! Remember, no smacking!

Anonymous said...

Wow Julie! You ROCKED the new sets!! Great job!!! They are all adorable. GinaK is so lucky to have you:)

Deb Neerman said...

Wowza, Jewels, your cards are terrific!!! Love the pink ostrich ... but the peek-a-boo zebra card is too wonderful!!!

You're my stampin' idol. Like AI but with talent ... hence, SI. Oh, yes you are! I swear. No. Really. I mean it, 'cuz:



(wait for it) .....


YKYR!!!!!!!

Carolyn King said...

wow..all three are fabulous. Love the pop out sentiment...those flowers you added to the flip flops and that darling ostrich card. You rock!

Tamara said...

What a fantastic group of samples you created. I love your sketch, and my take on it is here.
http://tamarastamps.blogspot.com/2008/05/gina-k-sketches.html

The Rubber Maid said...

What adorable cards I love the ostrich one. They of course are all great. Mom

Terri said...

I have been reading your blog for awhile now but have never posted until now. Nice job on all the cards you made. I especially love what you did with the ostrich. Did you use pink feathers and how did you get them on there? Can't wait to get my set and play.

Annapurna said...

You made them look like babies instead of floppy adults, which is a good thing. Lovely cards. You and only you can come up with such elegant designs with such basic images.

Lesli said...

Those cards are absolutely fabulous Julie!!!! I always love stopping by to see the wonderful things you create!

Becca said...

These cards are AMAZING>>>.I adore the secret sentiment.

Great ones as always, Bela

Lee said...

Your cards are sooooooooooo FABulous and I so enjoyed getting to "meet" you at the party!!! They're always so fun and I can't wait for my new goodies to arrive!! I'm totally in LOVE with that pink ostrich!!!!

Kanani said...

Love the zebra card. So cute!!!