Thursday, August 14, 2008

Y.ou K.now Y.ou R.ock!

Well folks! Tomorrow ushers in a brand new challenge for Y.K.Y.R. Are you ready to kick it and enter this time around? The last challenge, Deb and I had so many wonderful entries and tons of votes for the winner. Yes, YOU get to vote! To find out what we have in store, just check for the new challenge by clicking on the YKYR blog link to the left. It's going to be a fun one this time! Want a tease????


Leave a comment telling me what you think the next challenge is going to be! I'd love to hear your guesses! I'll have all the details tomorrow on the YKYR challenge blog!

Before I go, I wanted to say thanks to two cool chicks who decided to honor me with some fun new awards!!



The first is the Wylde Woman Award from one of my bloggin' buds Kim Prince. She has such an artsy and fun style. You really should stop by her place and say "hi!" Here are the rules for passing this award along! 1) You can give this award to one or a hundred people, or any number in between.2) Link to their site in your post.3) Link back THIS site, so Tammy (I'm thinking the orignator of this award) can visit all the wonderful women.The pupose of this award is to send love and acknowledgement to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

I give this to Deb Neerman, Viv Peters, Barb Schramm, Cheryl Moody, Janine Orchard, Diane LaPointe and my mom!



I also want to give a shout out to Lisa Thibault who gave me an "I Love Your Blog" award. Wow. Thanks Lisa! I just love it when people stop by here and can say they love it. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!! LOL! I am supposed to pass this along but-- there are like 200 blogs I love and I doubt you want me to list all 200 here!! :-)

Happy Thursday! I'll see you back here tomorrow with another Stamp Simply challenge, another new release from Flourishes, along with a look at three new colors from Shimmerz Paints!




p.s. Don't forget the blog candy offerings at the Shimmerz blog! Click HERE if you haven't entered!!

10 comments:

NancyK said...

Let's see, metallic? embossing? Love your card and I will have to check in tomorrow to see what the next challenge is!

Deb Neerman said...

I know, I know!!! Pick me!

LOVE this Jewels, absolutely gorgeous!

~Hugs!

Anonymous said...

huh! so glad i found your blog, Julie. i'm learning things. sometimes, when you come to the store, may i see what's shimmerz in person, pls?

love your cards, the pastel one and this. you are so versatile... you know everything cards:)

(lovely)

Janine said...

Julie you are the best ever!!!
Thanks for the award ... The card is just great too. Hope all is well. I am at work, eating a tuna sandwich for lunch and looking at your work...
Have a great one!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks hun for the award, that was sweet of you!

Diane said...

Oh wow,this card rocks!!!! I think it's all about embossing.
Thanks so much for the award Julie!
I won't tell anyone I had to pay you for this award,shhhhhh!!!!LOL!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Love your sample Julie! I am going to guess that the theme is sentiments as the only stamping on the card. That metallic CB'd layer you did definitely ROCKS!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on joining the Wylde Women sisterhood and thanks for enlarging our numbers by passing it along. Enjoyed perusing your blog!

Anonymous said...

Love your card! Thank you so much for the award...very sweet of you! My husband would agreed with the "wild woman" but not in the same sense as the award. LOL Is Shimmerz anything like Twinkling H2o's?

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

LOVE the embossed metallic -- I better go and dig in my metallic paper file!!! Thanks for your inspiration!!!