Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nature is the Art of God....

Hi all and happy Wednesday! Hope your week has been beautiful. We've had some ups and downs in our family so, not a ton of time to stamp. So... the card I am going to show is really a super duper quick and easy card!

When I first set eyes on this new set from Marcella Hawley -- Ferns and Fiddles -- I just knew that it would be a great set for simply elegant creations. I love when you can just stamp in one color and it looks fantastic.

So... here goes!

Ok, pay attention -- this will be quick! :-) I stamped one of the ferns on a piece of Flourishes Classic Ivory card stock, cut it out with my labels 8 die from Spellbinders, sponged around the edges with Antique Linen and Brushed Cordoroy Distress Inks. Mat it onto a piece of Websters Pages decorative paper, sponge ink on the dp pieces, stamp a sentiment using Pesto Adirondack ink and one of the fern names along the other side of the paper using Bamboo Memento ink, add some twine and a button and a fun punched border (SU) and... da da da da! DONE!

Are ya still with me? :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with an IO challenge that is really easy and really fun! So... stay tuned!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

This is so soothing and beautiful!