Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Fun Sale & More!

Hello all! We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family or friends! The folks at Flourishes feel stuffed -- not only in their bellies but their warehouse as well! They are ready for the Christmas season and to get YOU ready, they are having one heck of a Black Friday Sale that kicks off NOW! Check out these deals! The earlier you shop, the better the deal! To take advantage of the deals, use the codes below, hit the "Apply" box and the shopping cart will automatically take your discount off. Make sure, however, that you use the right code for the time of day you are shopping because these codes will only be active during the correct time. All times will be based on the Central Standard Time Zone!


JUST A NOTE: This sale does not apply to Copic Markers due to their price mapping requirements for retailers like us. It also does not apply to wholesale orders or gift certificates. Anything else is fair game! Even sale prices can have extra discounts added! So, be sure to check out our Sale Page as well! The sale ends tonight at midnight -- so what are you waiting for???

Before you go, the Flourishes Design Team whipped up some virtual treats for you! Since today is the LAST DAY for the November New Release Bundle - they wanted to show you some beautiful ways that you could use the new November stamp sets! Remember, the New Release Bundle is 10% off the price of the November Release when you purchase it in a bundle! 

On to my creation!

For my card, I wanted to use some of the new goodies besides stamps! I used this month's 123 Create Kit for all my papers and embellishments! Check it out HERE!  I just love that ruler twill ribbon -- so perfect for sewing themed creations! To start, I cut out my shape using the Silhouette Cut File for the Stitched For You stamp set. After I cut my shape, I stamped this darling image from the set Stitched For You! I just love this image! I even paper pieced some of those cute fat quarters using the decorative paper from the kit!

See? You can also see that I used one of Flourishes new custom dies called Perfectly Pierced Classic Hourglass -- I love the pierced look -- don't you?

From there, I colored up my image using Copic Markers and I used these collections! Poppy, Tiger Lily, Sunflower, Pistachio, and Candy Pink!  And that, my friends, is it! Easy peasy! I do think this card is a bit bold, but gosh, if you know a fabulously funky quilter who loves modern prints and bold designs -- this is the card for her! :-) I know a few of those ladies, so I am all set! :-) 

Now.... be sure to check out these ladies' fabulous creations!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I sincerely hope you have a wonderful, restful and relaxing rest of your holiday weekend!


Pin It

8 comments:

TLady said...

JULIE!
Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! BRIGHT COLORS & ALL!!!!!!!!! :) LOOKS LIKE you matched up your Fat Squares to your patterned paper PERFECTLY!!!!!!!! AND I am LOOOOOOOVING that Hour glass die!!!!!!!! :) SUPER JOB!!!!!!!!!! :)

CherylQuilts said...

Julie, this is gorgeous! As a quilter (well, I don't quilt...I stamp mostly now), you're piecing is perfect! I love how you used the paper for the fat quarters! What a beautiful card to showcase this great set! I love it!

CherylQuilts said...

Julie, this is gorgeous! As a quilter (well, I don't quilt...I stamp mostly now), you're piecing is perfect! I love how you used the paper for the fat quarters! What a beautiful card to showcase this great set! I love it!

Allison Cope said...

Totally in love with paper pieced fabrics! Awesome card Julie! Love the new die shape with this!

Tammy Hershberger said...

SWEET card, Julie! I adore these colors!

Heather Rogers said...

So darn cute Julie. I love how you added the patterned papers for some of the fabrics. My MIL is a quilter and would love this! :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Vibrant and cheerful! I love the colors and wow that is a lot of paper piecing.

Cindy Lawrence said...

This card is PHENOMENAL, gf! Love the bright colors, beautiful papers, paper-piecing, coloring, and that awesome tape measure trim....FABULOUS!