Thursday, June 7, 2007

Waiting.....

Ok, imagine John Mayer sitting in my living room singing his song Waiting For The World To Change. Then, imagine me sitting looking at the mail box, waiting for that little man in purple or brown and wondering... "Is today the day?" After moving a few weeks ago, my stamp room is still not set up and I am waiting for that event to make it happen. Needless to say, I have never been a patient person! You might wonder, what is she waiting for? Well, the IO box of stamps to come. I can't wait to create. I thought about looking in boxes and showing some of my recent creations, but that doesn't seem spontaneous. It's not really the point of a blog is it??? So, here I sit, lookin' out the window. Sing on John Mayer!

1 comment:

Karen Lindsay said...

So.......???? They had to arrive by now!! :)

Karen