Tuesday, July 10, 2007

C is for Creativity....







I did these cards a few months back but, they continue to be some of my favorite cards! I was hoping that seeing these cards would make me want to take these stamps out again and go crazy! These cards were the results of a class at my LSS that I took to get my "girl time" fix. The class featured the Hero Arts clear alphabet sets and Paper Crate paper. I think the results were pretty darn cute! Thanks Gayle & Phyl for the creativity! Fun stuff worth sharing!!!

More Cards......



3 comments:

Karen Lindsay said...

With those two running the class, I'll bet it was a wild class. :) CUTE cards! Love 'em!

Julie Koerber said...

You know, I can't remember it being wild. They are just a kick in the pants when they are together! Good team!

Anonymous said...

These turned out great! Getting together to create cards would be so much fun.