Monday, September 17, 2007

Funky 'lil notebook...


This notebook was a ton of fun to create because I got the chance to use so many different things/techniques at the same time. This was actually a class I took called "WOW!" My stamp store, Stampressions, has classes for those of us who love the Wizard! I honestly can't remember what WOW stands for Wonderful Owners of Wizards??!!?? :-) Any who, in this class we used the Bind-It-All system, and some Cuttlebug embossing folders for starters. We embossed not only the cover but the matting too. We did some DTP on the embossing matting, edged it with silver leaf and then embellished with punched out pieces, paper flowers, rhinestones etc. I would say, if you are a scrap booker, the Bind-It-All system would be a must. think of how many personalized books you can make... in any size you want!

Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

Karen Lindsay said...

Great booklet, Julie! I get to pick my Bind-It-All up at the LSS tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to playing with it. :) I also love using the Cuttlebug dies and embossing folders with my Wizard. What great tools!!