Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Gotta Have Hope...



Today's post is an easy card idea that I think I might just copy and use with other sayings, colors and ribbon. It was incredibly easy, but I love the result. I used one of the tea bag folding tiles from Impression Obsession and stamped it twice. Once in green for the bottom layer and once in brown for the top. I cut out part of the image, glued it down, added some brads, matted it and then went to town on the actual card. I used the Filagree clear set from IO as well and some brown ink. Then I stamped and embossed the word "HOPE" from IO's word frames set. Put on a brown ribbon & you're done! This is one of those simple "every occassion" kind of card that I'll keep in my stash for just the right moment!

Good News To Report!!!!

The Design Team pages are up at www.impression-obsession.com! It was really worth the wait. Mitra did a great job and I think that you'll see the variety of styles with IO's wonderful images! Have fun surfing!!!


Until tomorrow....

No comments: