Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hello....



This card is one that I think actually smiles. If you got it in the mail, how could you help not feel a little sunnier??? I love the Mod Flowers clear set from Impression Obsession I have used it so many times, I feel like a complete "groupie" with it! This one I did by layering the different flower elements. I used the Borders set to create the "stems." This is simply the dotted line border that I bent in different directions to make each stem. Don't cha just love clear stamps for that very reason??? I used a scalloped punch to create the bottom border. The flowers were also embellished a bit with a clear pebble, some rhinestones and a punched flower. The words are also a clear set and is called Circle Greetings. Tie a bow and you're done!

Until tomorrow....

No comments: