Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Here Comes Santa Claus



OK, It was 93 degrees here today and what was I doing? Getting a little Christmas in my heart! This card was fun to make. It was from a brand new Impression Obsession Clear Stamp Set full of fun little images! The Santa was stamped, chalked around the face with light blue and then colored with a mix of chalks and watercolor markers. I used chalks to color the face so that Santa wouldn't look freakish! After I colored him, I added glitter to the fluffy part of the hat and was done. The fake envelope was created by just making a small flap out of a folded piece of card stock. The fun "North Pole" stamp was also part of this set! You can't tell, but I also used a background stamp on the red piece of card stock. It's actually kind of a vine-like background also made by Impression Obsession. The "believe" is from a word frames set. But, can you "believe" this? The stamp set comes with a word believe but, I kid you not, I didn't see it until after I stamped the other one. Here I thought I was being all clever!!! Oh well. What can I say???!!??

Until tomorrow......

No comments: