Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Stamps From Impression Obsession!

Hi all! Happy Sunday! With CHA just winding down, I've been given the OK to share some of the brand spankin' new images from Impression Obsession! So... today... let the fun begin! FYI, these images will be on the I.O. site soon and in retail stores that carry I.O. sometime in August!
This card is one made from the new fall stamps designed by Leigh Hannan. Carmel apples? Soo cute! This card was kind of tedious but you know me, I love to paper piece!! So, all of the elements are paper pieced. The carmel, the chocolate, the sticks, the candy corn. Everything. I had a blast doing it and I love the vibrant color now that the card is done! This one was actually on display at CHA. Wish my card could talk and tell me about all the fun!! LOL! The sparkle you see is from my Copic Spica pens and the rhinestones are those teeny tiny 2mm rhinestones!

Here's a close up! I love that little saying that goes with this stamp!


Now... to more fun news!!! I made the cut for the top 15 for the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol contest!! YIPPEE SKIPPY!!!! I seriously am off the charts excited and now am fine-tuning the card for tomorrow's gallery - the challenge was "monochromatic." Hhhhhhhm. That wasn't all that easy for me. My card is a little different than my typical style - so I hope you check it out and like it!

I'll post all the details here tomorrow at noon Mountain Standard Time when the voting starts!!

Well, my friends--- that's all she wrote! I'll see you back here tomorrow!

15 comments:

Janine said...

Oooo I like these new stamps. I love Halloween
Hope you are enjoying your weekend. I just got in from the gym, did groceries and now am going to bake.
Have a good one and talk soon.

Anonymous said...

Halloween!....I guess it will be here before we know it! Love your card and love carmel apples! Yum, yum!

Anonymous said...

sweeeet card Julie and great news about the top 15......your well on your way girl!

Jules said...

Very yummy card!
Good luck with the contest...I hope it goes smooth this time!
I will be watching out for your entry!

CreativeMish said...

Very cute! I love those carmel/candied apples!!!

Janine said...

Hey girl you in for the next SBS5 swap.. Check out the site!!

Penny said...

So yummy! I love all the paper piecing you've done - beautiful edible colours too.

And congratulations on getting through!! How exciting! :)

Daniela Dobson said...

Awesome card! Congrats on making the top 15. Good luck tomorrow, can't wait to see your card!

Jennifer Love said...

That is so cute! LOVE that stamp! Yikes....

Diane said...

Cognrats on your news girl!!!
That card makes me hungry for sweets!! Wonderful as usual Julie!

Kisa Peters said...

Ohh! I LOVE these images! Great card!

Anonymous said...

oo so Yummy

Anonymous said...

i love love love this stamp. this is my favorite thing to make during the Fall season.

Dianette Seda said...

What a great and different halloween card! We're not that much into that tradition but if we were I would have been lifting your card.

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

Ohhh soo yummm.....eerrrrr you had me at chocolate....until I spotted the Candy Corn. Me no likey Candy Corn. hmmmm, I see masking in the future with this stamp. he he