Monday, July 21, 2008

Seeing Red!



Well folks, the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol is now officially in round two and the challenge this week was to make a monochromatic card! So... as the title suggests-- I am seeing red! I have red dp, red rhinestones, red ribbon, a red floral acetate overlay, a red rhinestone ribbon slide and red ink! The only stamping done on my card was the frame that is part of an Impresison Obsession Journaling I set and the word which is a part of the Word Frames clear set.

I admit, this card is a little out of my zone. Not my typical card but after fiddling and futzing, I decided to go with it! Hope you like!

Click HERE to see my card.
Click HERE to see the gallery
To vote, scoll down below my card and where it says Description- it says click here to vote for your favorite. Click on that link and a ballot should pop up with all the names of those in the top 15. I'm Out To Impress! Click on the dot next to the name - hit done and you've voted! Thanks so much for your support! It means the world to me!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Wish me luck! Voting ends Thursday at noon Mountain Standard Time!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Red Reality Rivals All! Super!

Janine said...

Beautiful card... Julie!!! Red is your color!!! Hope you are well.
Talk soon!

The Rubber Maid said...

Well Ok then I voted and so did your brother and I'm sure all of Punkin's office as well as my stamping group. You've gotta want it ! Go Julie!!!! MOM

krcrafts said...

I voted!! Good luck---you've created yet another gorgeous card :)

Curt in Indy said...

I cast my vote for the only card worthy of this competition! That would be yours! Good luck!!! Curt

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! Gorgeous, Julie! Wow!! You look GREAT in red!

Diane said...

Wonderful card Julie,Red is great!
I voted and Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

I voted hun, love the card. Wish I could wear red as well as your cards do! hehe

Anonymous said...

OO-LA-LA!!! Lovin' the whole red thing goin' on here! Great card, Julie.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Julie, this is so elegant and stylish! I'm off to vote! Thanks too for your comment on my Flourishes card the other day!
smiles,Deena

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

A truly outstanding card!!! Wishing you the best of luck!!!

Lovely gd Cee said...

i love this, Julie:) was this the overlay you bought from S's?

Mescrap said...

I voted too :)
Love the red passion.

Mary said...

Wonderful postals! you are talent!