Friday, July 11, 2008

This Just In!! AGAIN!

For all of you who have been following the PC Gallery Idol contest -- here's the latest!

Due to some unforeseen glitches in the conversion of our old web site to our new web site, we encountered some major flaws in the voting system for Round 1 (patriotic cards) of Gallery Idol. In an attempt to restore creditability to this contest and ensure equal opportunity for the Top 20 finalists, the Paper Crafts staff has decided to start this competition over again.
The current Top 20 will receive their new theme on Friday, July 11. Their cards are due by 9 a.m. on Monday, July 14. Voting will begin at noon on Monday and run through noon on Thursday, July 17. The Top 15 will be announced on Friday, July 18 and given the next theme. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we try to bring you the best online community for paper crafters. We wish the Top 20 the best of luck in their quest to become the next Gallery Idol!


So, there you have it folks!! Stay Tuned!

9 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my gosh. This must be exhausting for you. Good luck with the next round!

Anonymous said...

#@(($^!+
Dang, Girl, but they're sure putting you thru the wringer for this "honor". I know you can do it, but they're sure taking some of the fun out of it. Got a pile of cards to make tonight, including one that's coffee splattered (thanks!). Worried, though. I'm just not myself. I like the red poppy card more than the pink tulip card and who knows what havoc this will play with my ink and rubber and paper collaberations! I sure hope I'm not in the midst of a mid life crisis!?!! Happy Weekend!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful web site ! I'm living in France (near Lille). Thanks for all your cards and so... Merci de me faire rêver avec vos créations. Bravo pour votre scraproom !!! Elle est magnifique. Je vous embrasse très amicalement. Pascaline (http://pascaline80.over-blog.com).

Janine said...

Hey Julie... Good luck!! Sounds like you have a busy weekend. Have fun at the wedding!!
Talk soon!

Deb Neerman said...

OMigosh, Jewels, will they EVER get this right?!?

Anonymous said...

eeeekkkkk, what is going on girl. We need to get your numbers up fast!!!!!!! What do we do, I can't get any more votes in!!

Dianette Seda said...

saw your test post (I have google reader and get your updates through e-mail too even if I don't comment I get to read all the posts) and let me tell you, blogger gives you the option to post from the e-mail. You only need to configurate it, so, in case you need help with it, let me know and I'll help you out. Hope the votes thing gets solved soon.

Lesli said...

Oh how frustrating - they just want to keep your creative juices flowing!

Becca said...

Oh that is awful that the voting ended.

I will look back on Monday...Good Luck.