Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just a quick post tonight!

Hi all! Just a quick post tonight to show you a quick and easy way to dress up your Christmas packages! I was stamping some of the little poinsettias from the set Poinsettia and Boxwood -- It's a new Flourishes release. I realized, those little flowers are perfect additions to tags for gifts! So, I stamped each flower two times and cut them out so that I could end up layering them!

The first tag is one that is actually a card style. I stamped the "To" and "From" from Flourishes Holiday Greetings set inside. I did this on the back on the other tag. Add some fun paper (gotta love that Christmas Glitter paper), some great ribbon, fun gold bling and cording and you're pretty much done!

Here's a look at the inside!
That's it my friends for now! I am tuckered..... need sleep!!! ;-)

I'll be back tomorrow night with the latest Stamp Simply challenge! It's a fun one!

10 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Nice tags Julie! I love the layered look you created cutting out the poinsettias. Great job!

The Rubber Maid said...

The tags are beautiful and they will go nicely on your always beautifully wrapped and bowed gifts. Mom

Lucia Kaiser said...

The red and black tag is exquisite!

Anonymous said...

Tags! Oh, yah! Great accents! What definition between the red and black enhancing poinsettia elegance.
Keep Looking Up!

Anonymous said...

lovely tags Julie!
smiles,Deena

Anonymous said...

Julie, these will sure come in handy! They're beautiful!
--Becca

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! This is very elegant Julie.

Shirley said...

I really like both of these. Your tag is so elegant and the other really could be a card! It is wonderful too! So your mom is coming to visit. How wonderful for you both!

Elena said...

Very beautiful tags! The poinsettias you created look gorgeous! Love the colors!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Wow, cute tags! I didn't realize I've missed the last 4 projects. They're all super! I'll try to keep up. :)