Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sharing the love!

Hi all! I have good news and bad news. I'll start with the bad news.... I have nothing from my stamp room to show you today. Here's the good news.... I have plenty of eye candy regardless!

I got these two beauties last week and realized they were cards I didn't yet share! Shame on me!

The first one is from the uber talented Faith Hofrichter. Yes folks - I have a Faith original in the house! I love the way she layers her cards and brings so much dimension to her creations! This one is no exception. Look at the intricate cutting and bling! Ooooo la la! Thanks Faith!

The second is a darling card by the lovely Silke Ledlow. I have had the pleasure of getting to know Silke since she became a member of the Friends of Flourishes Blog Team. Her creations are stunning and her enthusiasm is off the charts! I love it! I absolutely think the card she sent is darling and I love the layout! I might have to take her card sketch and use it myself! Thanks Silke!!
Well folks, that's it for today! I will tell you, I am working on a really fun project that I hope to be able to bring you tomorrow! It's a super duper easy project that you'll be able to savor all year long! (That was a hint!!!)
See ya back here tomorrow!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Likin' the eye candy you so sweetly shared, Julie.

Janine said...

Love them Julie!! An original Hofrichter!!! You lucky girl!!

Jamie Martin said...

These are great RAK's!

Anonymous said...

aaaahhhh, a card from Faith!!!!!! Honey you betta frame that!!!! awesome RAKS!!

Elena said...

Wow! These cards from your friends are amazing Julie!

Shirley said...

The first one is just so elegant and, well, Frosty is always elegant and so fun too!