Friday, January 15, 2010

The stamps have been unveiled!

Thanks everyone for joining me this week as Flourishes sneak peeked their January release! I'm happy to report, the lace has been pulled back to reveal this fabulous set of stamps! And, you can find them all HERE!

Classic Lace




Clouds Background
Angelic Love


Tag Lines - a perfect match to Spellbinder's Fancy Tags!
Before I go, I wanted to show one more card with the Angelic Love set. I just think this set is far too sweet and I can't wait to use it over and over again! The angel card you saw earlier this week but the locket card... all new!
I just love the locket image in this set -- I wanted it to look like a silver locket so - I used the Cool Neutrals set grouped by Flourishes and stamped the BFF sentiment that is also in the set. Match it up with some Jenni Bowlin and Making Memories paper, a Fiskar's corner punch, some bling and some Martha Stewart ribbon and ... bam.. done! A sweet and simple card to give to one of your gal pals!!!

Well that, my friends, is it for now! Happy shopping! ;-)

8 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

lovely sets...but the classic lace set is to die for! Great cards today!

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful Julie. Great new stamps too!

Joan

Janine said...

These all look fabulous... Your cards are really nicely done Julie!!Have a wonderful weekend. Off I go to a baby shower...

Darlene said...

What awesome new stamps!! And of course your creations are absolutely gorgeous! I too love the locket ... how sweet! Happy weekend my friend! Hope you're doing something FUN!!

Diane said...

Love what you've done with the locket!!! Both cards are stunning as always!

Merry said...

What wonderful cards you have created from those awesome stamps.

Jenny Gropp said...

BEAUTIFUL~ loved all the sneaks!!! I really liked this release!

Becca said...

Hi Julie..these are so elegant...love them all. Hope you are doing well. All the best for a great new year.