Monday, August 8, 2011

A Stamp Set You'll FLIP For!

Have you heard about Flourishes’ program called FLIP (Flourishes Loyalty Incentive Program)? It’s really a great program that lets fans of Flourishes get some great goodies and cash in on some good old fashioned deals! The program kicked off on August 1st and you can check out all that it offers HERE!

One of the gifts you receive when you qualify and become a FLIP member is just drop dead gorgeous! It’s a stamp set – the newest offering from Marcella Hawley called With Gratitude. Want to take a peek?

The only way to get your hands on this beautiful set penned by Marcella Hawley is to become a FLIP member! When you qualify, this stamp set is Flourishes’ gift to you! Don’t you just love these two wildflowers? In addition to the beautiful coneflower and bell flower, you’ll find a mix of sentiments and a fabulously scripted border strip to use as an accent. It’s one stunning set!

On to my creation! Ok, first things first -- bear with me -- I have a funny story about this card! I made it and wanted to give it to a friend that I was visiting out of town. Well, before I gave it to her, I realized, I had this post coming up and I didn't have a photo. Hhhmm. I brought my laptop on the trip and had my camera. BINGO! Right? Wrong. My computer didn't have a card reader and mine was at home. UGH! So, this little photo was taken with my hubby's camera phone. Not the best quality but hey, it works!

To make my card, I just stamped on Flourishes Classic White using Memento Tuxedo Black and then... colored it up with a mix of Copics. I ended up using a mix of the Violet and Morning Glory Collections grouped by Flourishes and then used the Fields collection for the leaves. I just adore this little flower! The paper is Memory Box and the brad - a White Pearl Vintage Brad. Add some stitching and.. voila! Done! The sentiment was stamped on the base and then again to create a flag for my card front. I just know this set will be a "go to" set when I need a thank you or two!

Here's a close up to show a little bit of the sparkle I added to the center of the flowers!
Wait until you see what some of Flourishes' designers whipped up using this beauty! They are showcasing it today, just for you!

Tammy Hershberger
Barbara Anders
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber -- you are here!
Christine Okken
Stacy Morgan
Danielle Kennedy

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back Wednesday with one of Flourishes' brand new sets that they are unveiling for their August release. It's a beauty... so you'll want to check back and see what they have in store!

~Julie

13 comments:

Glenda said...

What a beauty! Such soft shades of blue. Gorgeous coloring and lovely layout! Well done!

Janine said...

Hi sweetie!! Love the colors here!! Hope all is well! We have been away and back and now moving my son!! Phew.!!

Yogi said...

delicate. So pretty. Want my stamp set to play with...

Barbara said...

I'm flippin' for your card! Love that you used the "other" image, and love the soft colors!

Becky said...

This is just so soft and beautiful.

Stacy Morgan said...

So soft and pretty Julie. I like the jeweled brad with the tag.

Unknown said...

Julie, this is so beautiful!! I love the delicate and soft look!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Those flowers are beautiful, Julie and LOVE the soft blue color! Even with the camera phone, your creations are still stunning! :)

Beate said...

Can I give you a big OMG? Dang girl, you can color. The set is gorgeous, but your amazing coloring really brought it to live.
Wonderful card.
Hugs and smiles

dpkennedy said...

Your coloring is so soft and beautiful! The bellflowers look like they could just jump off the page! Gorgeous!

ChristineCreations said...

THUD! Amazing my friend. The coloring is the perfect softness...it's a completely gorgeous card!

Leslie Miller said...

So soft and pretty, Julie! Very good photo for a phone! Love how you made the sentiment flag and added the pretty banner. Your coloring is just beautiful!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Oh my word, Julie, the coloring on this makes me SWOON! GORgeous!!! ...and hubby's phone takes a quite a nice picture, I must say! :)