Friday, May 10, 2013

Ready for some fun new images????

Guess what? Penny Black just released some new stamps and one of them is one my friend Becky Fleck designed... just for them! Check it out - isn't this a fun and versatile set? It's called Life's Messages!

I just love the trendy "signs" that have made their way into home decorating, fabrics and now... stamps! Love all the little extras in this set too that are fun additions to cards! You can see below.... I had fun creating!

For my card I used some fun Studio Calico paper, some seam binding ribbon and items from THIS fun kit from the Montana Misfits called Hope Chest -- it's out of stock now but.. hopefully Becky will get these goodies back in! :-)

Here's a close up for you.... if you know me, I love my bling!

And, here's the second card I made. I started by stamping my image on decorative paper, cutting it out with a Spellbinders Labels Fourteen die. After I took the die off, I did sponge some coordinating ink around the outside and again.... added my bling! I added some seam binding ribbon, a wee bit of lace trim and a fun Prima rose. The banner edge is actually a sticker from BasicGrey that I LOVE! 
Here's a close up!

Want to win this set? HURRY up and head on over to Becky's blog HERE and leave a comment telling her which sentiment you like the best. She's drawing a winner Sunday! Thanks so much for stopping by! 



~Julie


Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever is true, whatever is noble......things. Fav saying at this graduation time. Should be a good sentiment greeting for wedding cards next month, too. mt23stamper atyahodotcom Keep Looking UP!

Dianne said...

Those are wonderful sentiments Julie and you have showed them off fabulously, all the bling, flowers, flags, ribbons,makes for 2 fabulous cards thanks so much for sharing and have a wonderful day..