Monday, August 26, 2013

Another Christmas Creation!

Hi all! I don't know about you but I think it is a wee bit funny to show snowmen when the thermometer outside is reading in the 90s! But, with the new Penny Black Christmas stamps illustrated by Becky Fleck that are now available, I thought it would be fun to share one of the  new images... and get a head start on my Christmas creation! 

On to my card! This card was created using Penny Black's Build a Snowman set. What I love about this set is the fact that it contains all the pieces and parts to create all kinds of snow people! See?


So, after I started stamping the first snow guy, I masked him and added all the other pieces and parts as I went. 


I used my Copic markers to color them up and used R20, R24, R27, R29, YG61, YG63, YG20, BG0000, BG000, BG01, C01, C03, C05, C07 and RV00 for those fun rosy cheeks. I matted it all up using the Madison paper pack from Penny Black. Add some paper piercing, some red and white twine, a bit button and some punched corners and... almost done! One thing I love to do with snowmen is add, of course, a little sparkle! See?


In real life these snow guys really sparkle, which is super fun. And, like I said, I have another fun creation to send off this Christmas! It's a win-win! Hope your Monday is off to a fabulous start! I will be back tomorrow to show off a fun-filled creation that will benefit my mom's Card 4 Kids program. Can't wait to show you -- so you'll have to stop by and see what I whipped up!

See you then!
~Julie


Pin It

3 comments:

Gretchen Wilson said...

They are so cute, I just want to hug them. They sure did make me smile first thing this morning.

Mary Ann said...

Love them!!!So very cute!!!

Joan B said...

this is adorable