Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'm the host over at Flourishes today!

Hi all and happy Wednesday! I am the host today over on the Flourishes Blog and I would love it if you would hop on over and see what I whipped up! Here's a peek at the card I made....


I used the leaf and berry cluster from Flourishes new set Winter Berries to fashion this holiday wreath! Just click HERE to see my step-by-step tutorial!

I'll be back with more craftiness Friday... so be sure to stop on by then! 
~Julie


Pin It

4 comments:

Darlene said...

FANTASTIC Julie! I would not have thought to use the red/white polka dots but it looks fabulous!
Thought of you this weekend when I was out visiting Joan at Joan's Gardens.
HUGS from OHIO!
Thanks for always inspiring me!!

The Rubber Maid said...

Love the dots too as it makes your image jump out. Lovely card. Mom

Unknown said...

Loving the Christmas card Julie!!!

Dianne said...

Another gorgeous card, love your coloring, love the doilie, the bow, just gorgeous, thanks for sharing my dear..