Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Happiest Holiday Collection is HERE!

It's here! It's here! The Happiest Holiday Collection 2017 IS HERE in the Power Poppy Shop! After 8 days of tantalizing you with fresh new holiday fare, you can now hop, skip, jump, run, or cartwheel over to see these sets for yourself and get your hands on them -- just in time for holiday creation. And, on top of ALL of this new polymer, Marcella even has a special to sweeten the deal for you! Check it out! 


Today brings another Power Poppy Hop showcasing all of the sets in the release and guess what? The gang is all here! You'll have to stay tuned for the link list below so that you can pay the Bloomies a visit and see what fun-filled and festive creations they are sharing as we wrap up this week of holiday fanfare! 

On to my creation! 



I wanted to cue up THIS set -- Glitter House Village for my card today since I didn't get a chance to create with it when the other gals were sneak peeking this lovely set! I find these little holiday villages to be so charming -- coloring them up evoked just the same feeling! If you "Google" Glitter House Villages, all kinds of fun images pop up -- from sparkly gilded varieties to dusty silver scenes to houses with pastel pops to others that carry a more vibrant vibe. I can just see the endless possibilities! And, is it a daytime sky? Or, one like mine, that offers a bit of twilight with abundant snowflakes falling gently below!

I wish I could share all the Copic Markers that I used for this little village but because I colored each house -- one at a time -- I was just reaching into my marker stash and putting them away as I went!  When all was said and done, I did want to bring a splash of sparkle to my scene, so I went a little crazy with the glitter glue!

After I added all the color and glitter, I opted for a super simple layout to help make this scene shine, adding some red and green decorative paper adding one of the sentiments from the set front and center! Oh, I almost forgot, the star that is on the front of my card, is one of the elements of this set that I stamped off, colored up, cut out and popped up for a little something "extra" on my creation! Too fun if you ask me!

I chose Glitter House Village for my creation today but there's a bevy of stamp sets that are being shown off today! Be sure to hop on by to these ladies below to see what they have in store for you all today!


Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber >>> you are here!
Kathy Jones
Katie Sims
Stacy Morgan
Tosha Leyendekker


I should point out, the fun isn't officially over just yet! The Power Poppy Instant Gardeners will be unveiling a brand new digital stamp set with a holiday flair tomorrow -- it is the 25th after all! Be sure to tune back in then over on the Power Poppy Blog!

See you all back here real soon!
~ Julie

No comments: